Happy New Years Eve Eve! It’s another boring day at work because I’m pretty much the only person here. So support my loneliness and check out some stuff from the Internets. LET ME BUY U A LIIINNKK:
- Kenny vs. Spenny is a Canadian show where two roommates compete for supremacy over another in ridiculous contests. This contest was “Who Is the Best Actor.” Kenny creates a German alter-ego named Helmut and hilarity ensues. VERE IS MY HUND?! WOLF?!
- Ice Cube!
- I thought the Bicycle Throw Form was only legend! Hai-ya!
- Witness the power of Twitter! I think Domino’s has some sales and marketing people to fire for this idea.
- If you have kids, please, find these books and read it to them.
- Mario and Luigi get a complaint about their services. On a side-note, does anyone else miss the “HUH” sound at the end of Collegehumor videos? Yeah, me too.
- And finally, if you’re a Call of Duty fan, check out the Mybusters Episode 2 video Defendthehouse did.
If you found anything on the internet that you’d like to share, post it on the comments below. And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Interents!, click here to check it out. An ultimate list of end of the decade lists? You’re welcome. And if you’re on Twitter, come follow us! Being a leader means knowing when to follow.