Happy Monday! So time traveling back to Medieval Times was ridiculously fun. I sure hope everyone makes their way to the castle one day. Anyway, check out these links. No time traveling necessary:
- I was really hoping the answer was “Self-Potato”
- “Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts…..oh crap“
- This is 70 minutes long (7 parts, 10 minutes each) but if you hate Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, then the way this guy rips into the movie makes it worth watching. [Thanks Ian H.]
- If you like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia then you’ll probably appreciate this photobomb.
- Why so serious, Jack?
- The hottest new dance: The LT Style Electric Glide [Thanks James S.]
- And finally, Kibitzers needs your input! Let us know which movie you’d like us to view and write a review for. Just click here and submit your vote. It totes takes like 2 secs.
If you found something online, post it on the comments below. And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets!, click here. Keggers of Yore and The Fresh Prince meets domestic violence! And follow us on Twitter!