Oh hey everyone. Can you believe it’s already February? Isn’t that crazy? Also can you believe that February has an extra “r” in it? Well it does. And that’s also crazy. You know what’s not crazy? Checking out the links below:
- Here’s another installment of defendthehouse‘s Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters.
- There’s a simple formula for any news report.
- If the curse from Drag Me to Hell is anything similar to The Curse from this Saturday’s SNL Digital Short, then I have no idea why I haven’t watched that movie yet.
- Remember kids: Hot girls don’t randomly friend you on Facebook. [Thanks Trevor T.]
- This cat almost commits a puurrrrfect murder.
- Although 47% of Marketers Surveyed Think NBC Should Have Kept Conan Over Leno, Jay Leno is still 100% unfunny.
- And finally, ugh – if you want to “Jerzify” yourself, click right here.
If you found something online, post it on the comments below. And if you missed last week’s It’s the Internets!, click here. Top 20 Knife Throwing Kills and Super Bowl XLIII commercials! And follow us on Twitter!