Happy birthday, Presidents! So, we’d like to apologize for not doing anything on the blog for a while. You can blame the weather on that one. It also became apparent that without the boredom that comes with our actual jobs, this website wouldn’t get updated at all. Well, we appreciate all those that keeps checking on here for the past week or two. But now, we’ll give you something new to look at. In other news, it’s snowing again (*loud groan*):
- …and here’s what’s happening, in your neck of the woods. “AAAAAAHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHH“
- They must get so bored in Russia. Here’s a video of people jumping off of a building into snow. Yes – you read that correctly.
- Good call Utah, who needs senior year of high school?! But…
- Without senior year, you can’t have Sexy Senior Photos
- And finally, in honor of President’s Day, here’s the timeless music video tribute to George Washington. “He’ll save children, but not the British children…“