Sorry for not having anything yesterday. I was sick. Yeah, we’ll stick with that answer. I’m more ill, not sick. You what’s also sick-ill? These links:
- Do you guys remember the “Boom Goes the Dynamite” kid? Well here’s his sideline reporter counterpart. It’s equally as awkward and uncomfortable.
- These Creepy Classified Ads are hilariously creepy
- I completely forgot about this, but this display of parkour shows that anyone can be amazing at it.
- These are the best police composite sketches I’ve ever seen. I’d lay low if I were these people.
- And finally, this is the tightest rap by Aziz Ansari (NSFW for language) Who said comedians can’t rap?
If you found something online, post it on the comments below. And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets!, click here. Mexico’s Next Best Dance Crew and dogs love the Law and Order theme song! And follow us on Twitter!