This will be our last post ever. I’m sorry to say this but we are all just too busy with other things to continue keeping this blog up to date and fresh. I’d like to apologize to everyone who is disappointed because this is an April FOOLS JOKE! LOL!!!11!!1 Now that you’re angry at me for the poor form, get that smile back on your face and enjoy the links below.
- Well ladies and gentlemen, say hello to your newest internet meme – “Cheeseburger Josh“
- This is how to get women to flash you on ChatRoulette. 60% of the time, this works every time. [Thanks Trevor T.]
- What do you get when you mix the classy voice of Jay-Z and combine it with Big Band music? Well, uh, you get The Big Band Blueprint, DUH!
- More ChatRoulette shenanigans. This time, it’s a little kid that can punk you out faster than you can make a “Yo mama” joke.
- Seeing as half our readers love cats and go crazy over them, here are Mission Impossible Cats. Is there anywhere a cat can’t get to?
- So this is the country that will dominate the world in 10 years? I doubt it.
- New A-Team trailer looks like a ridiculous action sequence, that just happens to be a movie.
- And finally, here are the 10 Funniest Internet April Fool’s Pranks.
If you found something online, post it on the comments below. Better yet – tweet it to us next time – follow us on Twitter! And be sure to check out yesterday’s It’s the Internets, with Sawyer from LOST!