Here we are again. Tuesday. Not much going on in the world today – but that’s alright, these links more than make up for it.
- Everyone make sure to thank Hugh Hefner, he just saved the Hollywood sign. A true storybook ending.
- The Shanghai World Expo is all set to open – it would be so much fun to go to it – any takers?
- OMG EVERYONE! THE 10 BEST CAT VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET!
- Werner Herzog is so weird in all his documentaries (and films) – well here he is narrating “Where’s Waldo.” It’s sadly very interesting (and fake).
- Night vision has always been so cool, but so expensive. Well now prepare to have it in your eyeglasses, cell phones, windshields, and more! First guy with night vision goggles = dork.
- MIA released her new brutal music video to “Born Free” – check it out here.
- Just going to write exactly what this video is: Crazy girl giving a graduation speech is a huge fan of God, and passing out. (like an insane person)
- There is an oil rig that is leaking around 42,000 gallons of oil a day – NASA snapped this photo of it from space. Someone should do something about that.
- Here’s yet another reason you should join Twitter – Hugo Chavez is joining!
- Check out E:60′s report on my favorite US player, Clint Dempsey. 44 DAYS!
- Oh man – this list makes you feel rough just reading it. The 11 worst places to be at when you’re hungover.
- And finally, let’s end it on a depressing note. Iceland’s volcano shut down part of the world, here are 6 volcanoes that can shut down the entire world.
Hope everyone’s having a great week – be sure to follow us on Twitter! And check back later today for my review of the film “Exit Through the Gift Shop.”