Celtics advanced to the next round – it’s a good morning. Time to go face the Cav’s (with Lebron’s hurt elbow?!)
- Darth Vader uses his powers over Paul Walker in…the Force and the Furious. (Also a great Jaws remake with dolls in a bathtub.)
- I’ve been meaning to post this for a while, but keep forgetting, UNTIL TODAY! I would pay good money to go see these guys drive on walls in India!
- I could def picture my middle school orchestra teacher doing this…he was scary.
- If I had to get water like this, I would already be dead. Who knew baboon’s were so curious and smart at the same time?
- Yet again, more proof the NBA is fixing games!
- Another reason LA is awesome. A princess Leia Star Wars car wash..yes, in the slave outfit.
- I always feel like other countries have much more interesting political venues than America – Ukraine is in that group.
- Breaking news people! Backpacks are not people – so move them.
- Couldn’t agree more Dave – Jay Leno is a boob
- History would be so much fun if I taught it – because I would use lists like this: 6 historic acts of revenge that put “Kill Bill” to shame.
- A list of reasons why goats are amazing – and how it’s only a matter of time before they rule the world.
- Infinity Ward is falling apart. More staffers have left! And rumor is they will start charging on downloads? If you haven’t already, make the switch to Battlefield 2.
- Christopher Walken is so weird. Here he is describing his perfect day with Regis.
- SNL has perfected the fake food ads – here are the top 6 - – TACO TOWN!
- NEW T.I. – I’M BACK!
- In case you still didn’t see it, here’s Bango (the Buck’s mascot) doing a back flip off a 20 foot ladder and dunking it.
- And finally, Olivia Munn strips down for elephants.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter!