Like most of you out there, I didn’t watch the MTV Movie Awards (recorded it though) – if you did, you’re most likely in high school. But they usually have exclusive clips which are nice…to watch the next day. So with that being said, the new Harry Potter trailer is out. Watch the tense trailer below, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1) is released November 19, 2010.
Well I don’t know about you, but I had a nice relaxing weekend. And I am going to Strasburg’s start for the Nationals tomorrow night! Going to be crazy. Links!
- Toy Story 1 was on tv the other day – everyone I was watching it with was shocked it came out in 1995, and we also critiqued the graphics a bit. It’s like someone was listening!
- Australia has a new tourist safari you can sign up – Help them kill toads!
- I would like to extend my congratulations to Spain on winning the World Cup….virtually.
- You have to watch this all the way through, and then go watch his other street interviews – hilarious (with some NSFW language).
- What your email address says about your computer skills.
- Not sure what event this is – but this drummer clearly should not be there. He’s basically Animal.
- GUYS – the Michigan Wolverines have the best sideline announcer in the history of sports GUYS!
- The movie ET always freaked me out as a kid – so it’s not surprise someone turned it into a horror film.
- We all know everyone’s worst nightmare at graduation, tripping and falling, even more embarrassing when replayed from different camera angles. LIFE RUINED!
- Oh my GOD – get these people something new to read!
- Wait a minute – is that Barack Obama in the music video to “Whoomp (There it is)” – ?!?!
- North Korea might be one of the most secretive countries in the world – that doesn’t mean they can’t party!
- It seems like the near perfect game the other day has divided this country! It’s even making for extremely awkward comments on news segments.
- And finally – the American English language has begun to invade the “proper” English language – and some people in England hate it.
Hope everyone has a great week, look for me at the Nationals game tomorrow night. And be sure to follow Genesis on Twitter, we’ll be tweeting from the game!
Monday Music Madness: “My First Kiss (feat. Ke$ha)” – 3OH!3 & “Got Your Back (feat. Keri Hilson)” – T.I.7 Jun
Say what you want about 3OH!3 and Ke$ha, but they make catchy a** songs. They first teamed up on ‘Blah Blah Blah‘ off Ke$ha‘s album – and I guess it was time to return the favor. “My First Kiss” by “KeOH!3″ (see what I did there?) gets stuck in your head like nobody’s business. How can such a simple hook with “Oo’s” and “sing-talking” do that to you?! They’ve tapped into a goldmine. Curse them. Them and their beats…Check it out below and think about your first kiss: