Well I don’t know about you, but I had a nice relaxing weekend. And I am going to Strasburg’s start for the Nationals tomorrow night! Going to be crazy. Links!
- Toy Story 1 was on tv the other day – everyone I was watching it with was shocked it came out in 1995, and we also critiqued the graphics a bit. It’s like someone was listening!
- Australia has a new tourist safari you can sign up – Help them kill toads!
- I would like to extend my congratulations to Spain on winning the World Cup….virtually.
- You have to watch this all the way through, and then go watch his other street interviews – hilarious (with some NSFW language).
- What your email address says about your computer skills.
- Not sure what event this is – but this drummer clearly should not be there. He’s basically Animal.
- GUYS – the Michigan Wolverines have the best sideline announcer in the history of sports GUYS!
- The movie ET always freaked me out as a kid – so it’s not surprise someone turned it into a horror film.
- We all know everyone’s worst nightmare at graduation, tripping and falling, even more embarrassing when replayed from different camera angles. LIFE RUINED!
- Oh my GOD – get these people something new to read!
- Wait a minute – is that Barack Obama in the music video to “Whoomp (There it is)” – ?!?!
- North Korea might be one of the most secretive countries in the world – that doesn’t mean they can’t party!
- It seems like the near perfect game the other day has divided this country! It’s even making for extremely awkward comments on news segments.
- And finally – the American English language has begun to invade the “proper” English language – and some people in England hate it.
Hope everyone has a great week, look for me at the Nationals game tomorrow night. And be sure to follow Genesis on Twitter, we’ll be tweeting from the game!