HOW AMAZING WAS THAT GOAL BY DONOVAN YESTERDAY!? GOOD GOD I FLIPPED OUT. But anyways, figured I should enlighten your Thursday with – - LOS LINKS!
- First time I’ve heard of this, but a great cause and has US soccer cameos throughout it! HIGH FIVE!
- Uh maybe I shouldn’t treat myself to a Coke every now and then after all.
- Paraguay might have the best looking fan at the World Cup – but is it fair she’s a model?
- Not quite sure why they had to photoshop Faith Hill – she looked fine in the regular photo.
- Amazing they can still find stuff like this – color footage of VJ-Day in Honolulu, Hawaii after the Japanese surrendered.
- Back to the Future’s aging must’ve been way off – because Michael J. Fox has not aged.
- Star Trek fans could care less about Ke$ha – - UNTIL NOW!
- Who knew the soundtrack to Mario could be played so beautifully on a violin?
- Oh dear GOD these are amazing. 42 fails caught on camera at the perfect time!
- And finally: You be the judge: Did Michelangelo include a brain stem in the Sistine Chapel?
Be sure to follow Genesis on Twitter – and let us know your plans for the US game! Keep sending us links!