It’s been a while – I GET IT OKAY?! But this should help get you through Friday before your 3-day weekend. Go do something fun ya hear?!
Make sure to “LIKE” us on Facebook! Thanks for reading and have a great Labor Day weekend!
Well folks, we are one writer down (even though Andrew never writes, so technically I am the only one right now). Genesis is in the hospital right now til Friday with some “ghost” problems, you can ask him for info. Anyways – these links are to make him less bored in the hospital, as well as provide you with entertainment! ENJOY!
Hope everyone has a great rainy day and make sure to follow Genesis as he sits in a hospital bed and tweets sad things.
Geez this year is going by so fast – already July! Anyone have fun plans for the 4th? And also to all my history buffs out there – - On this date in history, Battle of Gettysburg started. FIRE UP THE DVD PLAYERS AND WATCH THE MOVIE!
Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July! We’ll be out this weekend (obviously) so go enjoy yourselves and see you on Tuesday! Make sure to follow Genesis on Twitter – he’ll be hosting a bbq tomorrow night.
Here we are again. Tuesday. Not much going on in the world today – but that’s alright, these links more than make up for it.
- Everyone make sure to thank Hugh Hefner, he just saved the Hollywood sign. A true storybook ending.
- The Shanghai World Expo is all set to open – it would be so much fun to go to it – any takers?
- OMG EVERYONE! THE 10 BEST CAT VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET!
- Werner Herzog is so weird in all his documentaries (and films) – well here he is narrating “Where’s Waldo.” It’s sadly very interesting (and fake).
- Night vision has always been so cool, but so expensive. Well now prepare to have it in your eyeglasses, cell phones, windshields, and more! First guy with night vision goggles = dork.
- MIA released her new brutal music video to “Born Free” – check it out here.
- Just going to write exactly what this video is: Crazy girl giving a graduation speech is a huge fan of God, and passing out. (like an insane person)
- There is an oil rig that is leaking around 42,000 gallons of oil a day – NASA snapped this photo of it from space. Someone should do something about that.
- Here’s yet another reason you should join Twitter – Hugo Chavez is joining!
- Check out E:60′s report on my favorite US player, Clint Dempsey. 44 DAYS!
- Oh man – this list makes you feel rough just reading it. The 11 worst places to be at when you’re hungover.
- And finally, let’s end it on a depressing note. Iceland’s volcano shut down part of the world, here are 6 volcanoes that can shut down the entire world.
Hope everyone’s having a great week – be sure to follow us on Twitter! And check back later today for my review of the film “Exit Through the Gift Shop.”
Hey everyone! It’s Monday, so you know what that means? Everyone’s trying to figure out how to do the least amount of work while trying to plan the events for the upcoming weekend? AMRIGHT?! Well, in the meantime, take a break from slacking off and slack off some more by checking out what’s on the Internets:
- Why the internet loves cats, I will never know. But check out this cat trying to fix a printer – complete with cute subtitles! OMGI’MMELTING! [Thanks Becky W.]
- If you’re a fan of Macho Man Randy Savage, well then, here are a bunch of his ridiculous interviews in one neat little video. OHHH YEAAHHH
- I swear, when space travel becomes commercialized and affordable, I’m definitely doing it
- NERD ALERT!: Luke Skywalker has OCD. That look on Han Solo’s face at the end is hilarious
- In the spirit of Christmas, we present to you Sketchy Santas! We ho-ho-hope they don’t touch your Linus
- And finally, the BEST Christmas light display!!! Seriously though, I never wanted to rave to Amazing Grace until now. [Thanks Lauren L.]
If you have anything amazing to show us, or the internet community, put it on the comments below and we’ll get it up here.
Missed the last It’s the Internets? Click here to see what you missed! Also, don’t forget to check out our other posts. New oceans forming, Nazi experiments in Brazil, and much more!
Thanks again for reading.