Tag Archives: commercial
Finally some new Cut Copy! This is the first single off their new CD coming out next January. As noted on a blog I read, someone sure listened to the Beach Boys a lot this summer…But those “Ooo’s” will get ya! [Buy Here]
Bei Maejor has been producing songs for a while now (Sean Kingston, Ne-Yo, etc), and finally has his own CD dropping this fall. This song makes me want to get my game on – while singing? [Buy Here]
S-Preme uses a sample (copied from Kanye in this video, which was copied from Kristen Chenoweth in “Wicked”), and as an up and coming rapper from Chi-Town, his mixtapes have been creating some buzz for a while now. [Buy Here]
Even more mp3′s after the jump!
Well this sucks right now. I got a pinkish sunburn on my upper back – and it’s starting to itch. No matter how much aloe I am throwing on it…patience Greg, you can get through this, you’ve done this before, concentrate. Maybe these links can help me get through this.
- It’s incredible to see what Nerf guns look like today, kids these days are lucky! (Thanks Amin)
- Inception was #1 at the box office this weekend ($60 mil), and Christopher Nolan decided to sneak in and watch the movie himself – and then the theater shut down.
- And Old Spice commercial REEEMIIIXXXX!
- Who knew that fish like the petted too?
- Oh, so this is how the large hadron collider works!
- Someone actually made an entire song from Modern Warfare 2 gunshots.
- The more that comes out – the more worried I get about the BP spill, especially when water sample tests are exploding.
- Seriously, why don’t you own Red Dead: Redemption yet? It’s incredible.
- It’s amazing how old WWF story lines have their parallels to pretty much any event in the real world. For instance – LeBron James betraying Cleveland happened a long time ago with Hulk Hogan.
- And finally, McDonnell wants to privatize the liquor industry in Virginia (meaning more stores and lower prices, and buying liquor at grocery stores). Is there a downside to this?
Hope everyone has a great week, already almost August! As for me, the itching has gone down since I started this post, thank God. Go follow us on Twitter if you want even more hilarious, gut-bursting, knee-slapping, out of breath tweets!
The Black Keys are back and they have a new cd coming out on Tuesday. The album is funky and driven by basslines that will get your head bobbing. It’s a great album. [Buy here]
I feel like every single mixtape I do, B.o.B. finds a way to make it on there. His new album is amazing. Yet another hit features Rivers Cuomo. [Buy Here]
You know that KIA commercial with all the toys going out and having a great time? Well the actual band that sings that is The Heavy. [Buy Here]
More music after the jump!
Pretty crazy that we’re into April already though. Cherry blossoms are in full bloom and this weekend is Easter with weather on the east coast straight out of a perfect summer movie. Can’t get much better than that! Or can you…
- Old Spice commercials are always the best, but what if Tim and Eric directed them? Well, they would be that much better.
- You know how the weather is going to be so nice this weekend? Well here are some random DC writers who give you their favorite summer drinks.
- Remember how Representative Hank Johnson (D-GA) was afraid Guam would tip over and capsize (like an iceberg)? Well he would like to try and explain and put a spin on it. He is a moron. (Thanks to Will C. for the tip)
- I don’t know if you saw the movie The Aviator, but it was really good. That’s because it’s easy to write about Howard Hughes’ life!
- New Ironman 2 posters are sure to highlight Black Widow’s assests…
- Did you ever play Batman: Arkham Asylum? That game was awesome. And here is what it would be like in real life. So perfect.
- The 23 hottest former child stars. Someone actually ranked them.
- And finally, Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon album done to 8-bit.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and an even better Easter! Check out yesterday’s It’s the Internets! And if you found something online, post it on the comments below. Better yet – tweet it to us next time – follow us on Twitter!
When I say “barbeque,” what’s the first thing that comes into your mind? Wait, what? What do you mean it isn’t “sexy R&B music”. Well, you see, that’s where you’re wrong. Mr. Spriggs BBQ has successfully got me hungry and all hot and bothered at the same time. I seriously love low-budget local commercials. This is probably one of the best. I applaud you Mr. Spriggs – you had me “meat falls off the bone“.
Now that the Olympics are done, what the eff are we supposed to do with our time?! Guess it’s back to … interacting with real people or something …:
- Let’s kick things off with this rotund woman getting owned at Human Tetris.
- CEO? More like CE-OWNED! Amiright??!
- Why wasn’t this a Super Bowl Commercial? Old Spice, you’ve made me feel less of a man *sobs*
- Thirteen Most Violent Things to Happen at McDonalds
- And finally, this is the sickest rap in the world. I mean, like sick – as in sick, sick. “This is me with a bin for an arm…this is me with a bin for a leg…” Guarantee that’ll get stuck in your head.
If you found something online, post it on the comments below. And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets!, click here. Aziz Ansari calls out rappers with a rap of his own and the new Boom Goes the Dynamite kid! And follow us on Twitter!