Geez this year is going by so fast – already July! Anyone have fun plans for the 4th? And also to all my history buffs out there – - On this date in history, Battle of Gettysburg started. FIRE UP THE DVD PLAYERS AND WATCH THE MOVIE!
- God, cats are such jerks. This is a perfect example – Cat Lassie.
- Kareem-Abdul Jabar just photobombed the Lakers victory celebration on stage. WHY IS EVERYONE HAPPY?!
- Now that the US is out of the World Cup – “Landon Donovan” has written his final World Cup Adventure of epic Broportions.
- With the release of Paranormal Activity 2 trailer, so many awful memories were brought back. Apparently it’s scarier than I thought though – because it’s being banned in theaters in Texas and before Twilight. WHAT WAS THAT?!
- James Franco (and friends) would like to send a special happy birthday message to Sam Raimi.
- Ever wonder what your neighborhood used to look like? Well Google has done it again with HistoryPin - users can upload their older photos and create a digital time machine (sort of).
- Could this be the fastest dog in the world?
- The ocean is scary. If you don’t believe/agree with me, you’re a moron! But seriously, I wouldn’t be surprised if this giant whale is down there somewhere still.
- Who makes all these?! The 100 Greatest Insults of All Time!
- We showed you Paraguay’s hottest fan – now check out Argentina’s Dorismar Noemi Kerchen (who was deported from the US in 2006..great work US!). She also reminds me of Sloan from Entourage.
- It would be pretty cool to have a pet AT-AT – especially because he poops little Jabbas.
- And finally – I wish I worked on the Old Spice commercials, because they have the best ad campaign out there.
Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July! We’ll be out this weekend (obviously) so go enjoy yourselves and see you on Tuesday! Make sure to follow Genesis on Twitter – he’ll be hosting a bbq tomorrow night.