Not sure why, but I cannot stop watching this.
Not much else to say – except that he loves his job and his business is going to go up 500% because of this video. Sorry it took me so long to post this! Can’t wait to hire him for my wedding.
UPDATE: Don’t even bother with the other versions, go straight to this awesome mashup.
So much has happened since we last talked. Netherlands and Spain decided not to play (and miss open opportunities) until the extra time, LeBron lost a home, and we’re going to Lake Anna this weekend!
- I really wanted to put this in it’s own post. It is truely that amazing, how did we miss this? The bloopers of Winnebago man (NSFW language at all). (Thanks Lauren L.)
- This is my new favorite site, they take furniture photos from magazines and narrate them – it’s amazing.
- Right off the back #6 sounds awful. The 6 worst jobs that were done by children.
- Some guy made retro video games come to life using those little tea candles. It’s pretty amazing.
- You just can’t make up stuff like this. Soccer players have the best names.
- Hmm is it possible that Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok” and Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” are the same song?!
- This should make Becky pretty uncomfortable – the 17 most awkward celebrity television interviews (I still love Shaq’s)
- Feeling like you need a good cry today? Well here’s one way to do it: a compilation of soldiers coming home to their families.
- This is quite possibly, the coolest toilet ever. (Thanks Frank H.)
- Street art is incredible – especially when it’s done by with stop motion techniques and tells the story of the Big Bang and evolution!
- Straight up what it is: a dog humping a stuffed animal so hard he passes out.
- And finally – a man in New Zealand was found dead in his movie theater seat after seeing Twilight: Eclipse. Yikes.
Hope everyone has something planned for their lives after the World Cup…(looks around)
Well we’re back here. Hope everyone is having a great week – let’s get into it right away today:
- Remember how bad the newer Star Wars were? Well this guy is here to remind you.
- Asian people do a lot of weird things, but I know I would eat this – PANDA BREAD! (Thanks Katie H. for the tip)
- I usually hate a capella groups – but these guys from the University of Oregon rick roll’d a NYC subway pretty good. (Thanks to Daniel for the tip)
- Tuesday’s LOST was the best episode of the season by far. And Instant Dharma tries to break it down (spoilers)
- We like Modern Warfare here – well someone likes it a lot more – a Modern Warfare tribute short film.
- Keep going to school kids – it will pay off in the long run!
- There really isn’t any comedy in this funny or die clip, but it has Megan Fox.
- Anyone else feel a bit awkward/uncomfortable watching Tiger in the new Nike ad?
- Potato Chips are the most dangerous food to eat while driving. Ever try eating a chili dog while driving?
- And finally, for all you job hunters out there (me) – here are the best new jobs for men in 2010.
Hope everyone is enjoying the weather out there! Make sure to follow us on Twitter and check back here later today for our review of Kick-Ass!
Oh man if you weren’t excited just by reading that headline, maybe you have your grouchy pants or you’re driving the bitter bus today. But chances are – you just skipped all of this writing and went straight for the video, good for you. This should keep you entertained for a little while, because we all know what 2:30 feels like!