Last night we went to see Stephen Strasburg’s debut in the majors. Let me just say this: believe the hype. Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get down to the links shall we?
- Will Smith has always been family friendly with his lyrics, heres a gangster version of “Fresh Prince’s” opening song. (NSFW language)
- How…how is this possible?! Will our brains ever be able to comprehend space?!
- This just doesn’t seem safe at all – - but then again, they did have a wall there to stop the car on FIRE!
- I’m sure everyone went and saw Ironman, but this is the TRUE Iron man – and he lives and works in Indonesia.
- For good measure – an adorable kitten begging for food.
- In case you didn’t believe Strasburg was insane – watch the most unhittable pitch ever.
- 17 B-52 airplanes got together to remember “Doolittle’s Raid” – the largest group since WWII. It’s incredible to watch.
- Just going to write the description: Weightlifter squats over a 1000 pounds, projectile vomits on the judge, then passes out.
- Obama (like all of us) is mad at BP – and wants to know whose ass to kick!
- Can you spot the 1 million things different in this picture from Shanghai?
- In the battle between religion v science – Stephen Hawking is confident science will win.
- Fabrice Fabrice on the red carpet interviewing just about everyone…awkwardly.
- And finally, this kid is forever scarred.
FOLLOW GENESIS ON TWITTER – and check back tomorrow for Thursday’s Mixtape!